Saturday, December 15, 2012

BELIEVE?

Pottery by Agnes Stark Memphis TN
 Mary believed God. 

She believed Gabriel was His messenger.

She believed she would become pregnant.

She believed Elisabeth was pregnant too.

She BELIEVED God!

God knew she would. She was thus favored by Him.





God knew I would believe Him too..........

           Believe I am a sinner

                       Believe Jesus died for my sin

                                   Believe I am covered by his blood with His robe of righteousness

                                              Believe I am His child

                                                         Believe He will lead and guide me

                                                                    Believe I will live with Him forever. 

What do you believe this Christmas season? 


26 Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city in Galilee called Nazareth,27 to a virgin engaged to a man whose name was Joseph, of the descendants of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary. 28 And coming in, he said to her, “Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you.”
Luke 1: 26-28 New American Standard Version

No comments:

Post a Comment